Friday 17 October 2014

PapertreyInk October Blog Hop

Good Evening blog friends,

I think you have probably realized by now that I really like PapertreyInk stamps and dies. However, this is my first time participating in one of their Blog Hops. It is not until the 25th of October but I wanted to get the card done early.

The challenge was to make a holiday card using a colour scheme that was not the traditional red and green. The one I choose uses 3 various blues and a raspberry pink. And let me tell you, this was a challenge for me.

I used a dark blue cardstock for the base, a pale blue pattern paper over which I layered a bright blue ribbon. I used PapertreyInk's "Wonderful Words" stamp and die set for the sentiment. The snowflakes are by Spellbinders and they are Create-a-Flake Five and 2013 Snowflake Pendant. I took a couple of pictures because I want you to be able to see that everything is covered in glitter. Nothing says snowflake sparkle quite like glitter. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment if you like as I do so love to read them. Cheers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment