Monday 1 December 2014

For a Friend

A wonderful good evening to you all.

I was asked by a friend of mine to make a card for a friend of hers who is turning 80. The only thing she asked was that there be flowers and the colour blue.

Well, never being one to turn away from a challenge, I immediately decided upon using my brand spanking new JustRite stamp set called Sweet Posies. I had blue flowers in mind, you see. :)

I stamped the focal image with Versamark ink on vellum and embossed with Bright White detail powder. I then coloured the image with Tombow markers and sponged a very little bit of Memento  blue ink around the image.

I cut out the image and the dies behind it with Spellbinders. I also used Spellbinders to cut out the sentiment.

The card is a soft blue with a piece of  PP added, then a BLUE ribbon and a pretty bow. I added the vellum butterfly as it seemed to need just a little something and a single pearl rounds things out nicely.


Thanks so very much for visiting. Please do leave me your comments as I so enjoy reading them. Have a wonderful evening. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment