Wednesday 17 December 2014

Holiday Projects

Hello again my dear friends,

As I believe I have mentioned before, I love to do needlework. And, I am a very avid gardener. I can only stand by the windows gazing out at what will be the garden next Spring since we are under a foot or so of snow here in Ontario. However, I can have some blossom indoors, namely Amaryllis. I just love these flowers. I only wish they would last longer. Here is a lovely example which I have had for several years now, named Maria Goretti. Just beautiful.


Also I have a couple of photos of some of my needlework. I did stockings for DH and myself a few years ago.



And finally finished an angel pillow that had been on the go for a while. To me, Christmas must have lots of Angels.


Thanks so very much for visiting. Do come back soon. Cheers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment