Saturday 31 January 2015

Adding to my Card Stash

A very fine good afternoon to you all.

I have had a lovely productive afternoon making some cards to keep in my stash for when you need a card but do not have the time to make one. I always like to have a supply on hand. So, today I grabbed some of this and that and made a few.

All three cards use PapertreyInk stamp sets. 

For the first card I used a card base I found which is goodness knows how old from K & Company and I used the stamp set "Doodlie Do". Die cut the shapes, stamped them and then coloured to coordinate with the card base using Copics. The sentiment is from Think Big Favorites, also Papertrey. Inside the card is stamped Happy Birthday.


My second card uses a card base from Crafter's Companion. On it I layered a vellum tag die topped with a button and twine and the flowers are from "Year of Flowers - Mums". I stamped them on cardstock with Memento Ink in Cottage Ivy and Potters Clay. Again, the sentiment is from Think Big Favorites.


My third card again uses a card base from Crafter's Companion. I die cut the Year of Flowers Gladiolus which I then stamped with Memento Teal Zeal. The sentiment at the top is Boutique Borders - Birthday and I finished off with a seam binding bow and a pearl.


So that is it for me for today. I will try to get back at it again tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend and I hope you will stop by again soon. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment