Thursday 29 January 2015

Papertreyink Make it Monday #199

Hello again for another post today,

I have been away so long that I am getting my creative juices flowing again and getting more productive. The fact that the snow is blowing like mad outside my studio window does sort of take my mind off my garden for the moment.

My card is for the PapertreyInk Make if Monday Challenge #199.

I have used the Papertreyink "Text Block - Birthday" die which I cut out of white cardstock and matted it on paper from my stash. I do not have the sequin dies that Betsy shows in the video so I cut out the stars from heavy cardstock using a paper punch. I then threaded them  on Quilting thread for stability in between some tiny beads and secured at the corners. I did not attach any of the stars to the front of the card as Betsy did as I put quite a lot of them on there so they really do not move much at all.





Thanks for visiting again. Please do leave your comments as I love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day. See you soon. Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Flawless card. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your star garland with the bead spacers between them...great idea! I never thought of using the text block birthday die either...another really smart idea! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty star garland! These colors are so great!

    ReplyDelete