Tuesday 8 December 2015

... mojo monday 427 challenge

Good morning my friends,

I am back with a card for the Mojo Monday #427 challenge. You can see the card layout here in this photo.

I decided to use the squares as cut out windows to see into a snowy winter landscape outside.


My card is basic white cardstock. I sponged on some pale blue ink to create the sky and then stamped the deer and rabbit images with PapertreyInk stamp set "In the Meadow" using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

The round focal image is from PapertreyInk stamp set "2011 Holiday Tags" and it is stamped in Memento Danube Blue ink. I popped it up on a piece of silver card stock on top of a blue and silver ribbon.

I stamped a few small snowflakes around the cut out squares using the same In the Meadow set in ColorBox Silver ink and then added some Stickles in Crystal to add some sparkle and shimmer.

Thank you so much for visiting. Do please leave me your comments as I love to read them. Have a wonderful day. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment