Sunday 21 February 2016

... MFT Sketch Challenge #268

Hello everybody,

I have a card today, well, actually a few cards today that I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #268 which you can see here.


This was an incredibly simple card to make.

I began with an ivory card base on which I added two different pattern papers from my stash. A simple piece of ribbon was added across the card. 


I then cut out the My Favorite Things Baby's Bib and the zebra from the Sweet Safari die set. I ran the zebra through a Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder. Both were added with foam tape for dimension.

The sentiment at the top is actually from the Papertrey Ink set Think Big Favorites #16. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and also Teal Zeal ink.

This shows that with such wonderful dies that My Favorite Things has to offer it is easy to create a cute card without actually stamping the focal image. 

Here are the other two cards that I made. The same, but just a different colour scheme. One for a little girl, the other for a little boy.




Thanks so much for visiting with me today. I appreciate you leaving me your comments and I read all of them. Cheers.

  ~ Melanie ~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what adorable baby cards, Melanie! I love this little bib with the embossed giraffe - sweetness! Looks like you are ready for any baby to come! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete