Thursday 12 January 2017

SSS Wednesday Challenge Winter Birthday

Good morning to you all...

After yesterdays beautiful sunshine we are faced with a dull and grey day. Good time to work on a card. :)

I am playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week and the theme is Winter Birthday with the use of Lawn Fawn stamps if possible.

I do not have very many Lawn Fawn stamps but I do have a few and managed to use one that worked.

Started with a basic white A2 card. Found this pattern paper from an old paper pack in my stash (you never know what you will find as rarely is anything thrown out) and that seemed to work nicely.


I have used the cute wee penguin from the Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together stamp set with the coordinating die, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured up with the grand total of three Copic markers. :)


The snowflakes are cut using Spellbinders dies and I have added some Stickles to make them sparkle which I hope you can see in this photo.

The "happy birthday" portion of the sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn die Happy Birthday Border. I simply cut off the end of it and then used the sentiment from the Toboggan Together stamp set.

That is all from me for the moment. Thanks a lot for stopping by and most especially for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate it. Cheers.

  ~  Melanie  ~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love those sparkly snowflakes! Cute penguin too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete