Monday 20 February 2017

Papertrey Ink 2012 Challenge

2012

Well, I am back with a card for 2012 but it is getting late and I am running out of gas for tonight. Not sure if I will manage to get anything else done but at least I have done 6 out of 10 so far.

My favourite set from 2012 was Embroidered Blooms. I have used it along with another of my favourite sets, Stitched Sentiments.

This is a white A2 single layer card. That is a hard thing for me to do but I am up against the clock. And again, I do apologize for the night time photo quality.


I was trying to create the idea of a piece of embroidery using the blooms and leaves and then the words "for you" inside the embroidery hoop with the needle and floss.

Extremely simple. Memento inks used throughout.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. Cheers.

 ~ Melanie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment