Tuesday 14 March 2017

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge - Card and Envelope Art

Good evening everyone and welcome...

I had wanted to get these posted earlier but like so many parts of Canada and the USA we are being pounded by a wicked snowstorm so needed to deal with that for most of the day instead of making cards.

Unfortunately I will not have the time to participate in all the challenges but I did manage to get two more done, although very quickly.

This first post tonight is for the Card and Decorated Envelope challenge.

I have used a white card with a blue panel on which I have stamped the Stitches & Swirls and then I added a couple birds and the Happy Birthday music from Songbirds. 


In the centre I have used Boutique Borders Birthday stamp and the coordinating die.

Finished off with a gingham bow and all done. Have to say not really happy with this but that is the result of rushing to get it done and not having enough time to think it all out. 


The envelope is stamped with the same stamps and again I used the Boutique Borders stamp and die for the spot for the name and address. 

I have run the envelope through an embossing folder for the back flap for a bit of interest.


Thanks for stopping by. Be back shortly with one more card for tonight. Cheers.

~  Melanie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment