Sunday 12 March 2017

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge - Multiply

Hello again....

Back for one more challenge today. 

This challenge was to use a shaped die multiple times.

I decided to use the teapot die from Tea for Two.

I cut out three teapots from scraps of pattern paper that I thought would look like old fashioned teapots. In the end I decided to stamp on the teapot outline as it really did look better.


I have created three shelves on which the teapots sit by running some cardstock through a wood grain embossing folder, rubbing on some brown ink and cutting into thin strips.  

I have added a strip of lace to represent the lace edging on the shelves and popped up the teapots. Very vintage I think.  :)


This was added to a soft green dotted paper which I then mounted up with some fun foam.

The sentiment stamped in black is from the same Tea for Two stamp set.


I am done for the day and still have two more challenges to catch up with so hope to be back tomorrow. 

Thanks again for coming by and again, thank you so much for your wonderful and kind comments. Cheers.

~  Melanie ~


1 comment: