Sunday 24 September 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge 351

Hello everyone...

I have made a card today for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #351 which you can see here.


I recently received a delivery of fantastic new MFT stamps so I could not wait to use them.

For my card I have used the adorable little oinkers from Hog Heaven. They are so unbelievably cute!


 My card is a basic white A2 card and I have used the Rolling Hills die to cut the green pattern paper for the bottom section and then added the white picket fence all along. I love white picket fences. The top portion of the card has a very faint sponging of a soft blue ink for sky.

I have used the little piggie and have him leaning on the fence. Coloured him up with the Copics that are shown below and I fussy cut him out and popped him up on pop dots.



The sentiment is from the same set, Hog Heaven, stamped on a partial hand cut banner in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I have used another sentiment, also from the set, for the inside.


This was a fun challenge and I am pretty happy with my little oinker.

Thanks very much for stopping by...your comments truly make my day.

Cheers,

Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment