Tuesday 26 September 2017

Power Poppy Hues to Use

Hello everyone...

I am having a go at the PowerPoppy Hues to Use challenge. 

I absolutely love the colours you can see in the photo below. They are autumn colours, they mean cool, sweater weather. Here in eastern Ontario where the temperatures are in the 30s (that is almost 90 for you fahrenheit folks) with a humidex in the 40s (well over 100) I can use any help I can get to feel cooler. Thankfully this ghastly heat wave is supposed to break on Thursday. We are certainly accustomed to sweltering heat in the dog days of summer here but autumn is our much needed reprieve and I miss it.  :(




I have chosen to use the terrific garden boot from PowerPoppy Feelin Fall. 


I coloured up the image with the Copics you see in the bottom photo. 


Kept the card layout very simple with a couple pattern papers in the requisite colours, a length of ribbon and a birthday die cut from Papertrey Ink.

Thats it for me for now. Off to run errands before the heat of the day becomes completely unbearable. Thanks so much for stopping by....your amazing comments really make me smile.

Cheers,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment