Wednesday 27 September 2017

Reverse Confetti Sketch #52

Hello everyone...

I am back today with one more card for the Reverse Confetti Sketch # 52 which you can see here.

I do not have a whole lot Reverse Confetti stamps as yet although I do have a long wish list. I decided to use one of those adorable little piggies from the Cured stamp set.


I followed the sketch pretty closely. A piece of Anna Griffin pattern paper covers the entire card front. A used a wonderful old piece of Stampin Up ribbon that I have had for ages over top to bisect the paper. Over that I used a MFT discontinued tag die for the tag on which I stamped the sentiment from the same Cured stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


I cut two circles from my unending stash of scrap paper and then stamped the little piggie with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured him up with the Copics in the photo below. Finished up with a few pink buttons and all done.


Thanks for stopping by....your comments truly make my day.

Cheers,

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment