Tuesday 17 October 2017

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #354

Hello everyone...

I am rushing to get in under the wire for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. You can see the sketch here.

It is that time of year when the garden needs to be put to bed for the winter so my garden duties are eating into my stamping time.  :(

I started with a pink A2 card base and added a strip of pattern paper. Over that I have added an oval put through a Swiss dot embossing folder and matted with a scalloped oval.


For the focal image I have used the smallest and cutest bear from the My Favorite Things Birthday Bears stamp set. I just love the expression on his little face. The cake he is looking at is from the same set.
I used a sentiment, also from Birthday Bears, on the banner on the left.

And yes, if you look closely you will see that I have fussy cut out the bear and the cake. Yes, all around all those wee little candles. I really MUST get the dies to go with this set. Cutting out the bear and the cake took as much time as the rest of the card.


Thanks a lot for visiting today. I really appreciate your kind comments. Cheers.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment