Thursday 19 October 2017

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #355

Hello everybody and welcome...

I have a card to share today that I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #355. You can see the sketch here.

I started by covering the top half of a white A2 card with a soft blue pattern paper. I used the MFT Scenic Safari dies to cut a couple pieces of green for the bottom.


I have used that utterly adorable MFT stamp set Sweet Safari and the coordinating dies to cut out the elephant, tiger and some leaves. These I all coloured up with Copics.


The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and it is from the same set.

I have scattered the leaves at the top of the card instead of using buttons or sequins.

Thank you very much for stopping by today. I do love to read your sweet comments. Cheers.

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Adorable use of that sketch! Love the tiger's ride and the sprinkling of leaves!

    ReplyDelete