Thursday 7 December 2017

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #362

Hello again everyone...

I am back again today with another card to share. It is a feast or famine with me is it not? :)

This card is for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #362 which you can see here.


I chose to use those adorable little piggies from one of my favourite sets, namely, Hog Heaven. They are coloured up very simply with Copics.

I followed the sketch pretty closely except I have offset the circles just a bit.


The sentiment is from an old MFT die set called Arrow Greetings. They are hanging on for dear life as you can see in this photo.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your sweet comments. If you decide to follow my blog, and I would be delighted if you do, please let me know in your comments and I shall be delighted to reciprocate. Cheers.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment